Bayu'zu my blog

Tips, Information, Article

-

story of A new house

story
I had a letter from my brother yesterday, he lives in Bali. in her letter he said that he would come to jakarta next year.if he comes, he will get a surprise.we are in family now living in a beautiful house in the country.work on it had begun before my brother left. The house was completed five mounths ago. In my letter i told his that he could stay with us. The house has many large rooms and there is a lovely garden. i have very modern house, so it looks strange to some people. it must be the only modern house in the district







Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori live story / my story dengan judul story of A new house. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://bayuzu.blogspot.com/2011/11/story-of-new-house.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "story of A new house"