Bayu'zu my blog

Tips, Information, Article

-

fishing my favourite sport

hello my friend, i will tell you about my favourite sport.
fishing is my favourite sport. yesterday i'm and brother go fishing in lake. i often fishing for hours until  spent whole mornings until evening but no catching anything. but i'm not worry me. because some anglers  are less lucky, instead of catching fish, they catch old boots and rubbish. i am lucky. i never catch anything else, as old boots, old twigs and rubbish. after having spent mornings until evening, i'm come back to home with  tired and hand empty. i'm really interested in fishing, because i'm can sitting and watching nature around.



Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Karangan dengan judul fishing my favourite sport. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://bayuzu.blogspot.com/2011/07/fishing-my-favourite-sport.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown - Thursday, July 7, 2011

Belum ada komentar untuk "fishing my favourite sport"